Thursday, August 4, 2011

Latest fabric purchases from Tessuti's

Hi All,

My lovely little parcel of goodies arrived yesterday and I thought I'd share with you.

The sand/polka dot is for my Rooibos dress and is a beautiful mid-weight japanese cotton chambray, Perfect for the Rooibos.







The second is a supersoft cotton knit with gorgeous retro style print which I'm planning to make into a baby blanket for my baby.


picture from www.tessuti.com.au

I also got this striped cotton knit and have already started making into Tessuti's Our Fave Top Pattern which is free, if you click on the link it will take you to where you can download it for yourself. It's insanely simple and will be perfect for these last few weeks and even as a nursing top.




Last but not least is a really cool Alexander Mcqueen style skull print on cotton canvas, I'm going to make this up into a diaper/nappy bag for when I'm out and about with the baby and all the baby stuff you have to carry around with you.

xxx Ruby Slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment